Enhancing Analytical Chemistry with Sustainable Solutions
The Eastern Analytical Symposium and Exposition is the second largest conference and exposition for laboratory science in the U.S. dedicated to the needs of analytical chemists and those in the allied sciences. We offer high quality cutting-edge technical sessions and state-of-the-art short courses, workshops and seminars. We invite you to be a part of the program by contributing a paper for oral or poster consideration. Please note that all abstracts must be submitted electronically via the EAS web site.
The ORAL abstract submission Is open March 1 – May 1, 2019
The POSTER abstract submission is from March 1 – September 1, 2019.
Please carefully review the following information:
- Presenting authors must register for the symposium by Oct. 15th and attend EAS 2019 which will be held at the Crowne Plaza Princeton Conference Center in Plainsboro, NJ
- All contributed oral and poster abstracts must be submitted through our web site at www.EAS.org/asubmit. No faxed, e-mailed, or mailed abstracts will be accepted.
- Please note that no one author may submit and present more than two (2) abstracts.
- All abstracts must be a maximum of 250 words or less.
- All abstracts will be acknowledged via e-mail.
- The title of the presentation and the list of authors that you submit are final, and may not be changed.
- The abstract that you submit will be considered to be your final abstract that will be printed in the abstract book for the 2019 Eastern Analytical Symposium.
- Presenting authors of contributed oral and poster submissions will be notified by July 1, 2019 of the status of the abstract and its session assignment.
Sample Areas of Interest
|Bioanalysis||Industrial Hygiene||Process Analytical Science|
|Capillary Electrophoresis||Ion Chromatography||Protein Analysis|
|Conservation Sciences||Laboratory Automation||Quality/Regulatory/Compliance|
|Consumer Products Analysis||Laboratory Management||Raman Spectroscopy|
|Data Analysis||Laboratory Miniaturization||Sample Preparation|
|Electrochemistry||Ligand Binding Assays||Science Education|
|Environmental Analysis||LC/MS, GC/MS||Sensors|
|ESR Spectroscopy||Mass Spectrometry||Size Exclusion Chromatography|
|Food Analysis||Microchemistry||Solid State Analysis|
|Forensic Analysis||Microscopy||Space Analytics|
|Gas Chromatography||Nanoparticles||Supercritical Fluid Chromatography|
|Green Chemistry||Near-Infrared Spectroscopy||Surface Science|
|HPLC||NMR Spectroscopy||Thermal Analysis|
|Immunochemistry||Polymer Analysis||Vibrational Spectroscopy|