Building Our Analytical Future
The Eastern Analytical Symposium and Exposition is the second largest conference and exposition for laboratory science in the U.S. dedicated to the needs of analytical chemists and those in the allied sciences. We offer high quality cutting-edge technical sessions and state-of-the-art short courses, workshops and seminars. We invite you to be a part of the program by contributing a paper for oral or poster consideration. Please note that all abstracts must be submitted electronically via the EAS web site.
The ORAL abstract submission closed on May 26, 2017
The POSTER abstract submission is from March 1 – September 1, 2017.
Please carefully review the following information:
- Presenting authors must register for the symposium by Oct. 15th and attend EAS 2017 which will be held at the Crowne Plaza Princeton Conference Center in Plainsboro, NJ
- All contributed oral and poster abstracts must be submitted through our web site at www.EAS.org/asubmit. No faxed, e-mailed, or mailed abstracts will be accepted.
- Please note that no one author may submit and present more than two (2) abstracts.
- All abstracts must be a maximum of 250 words or less.
- All abstracts will be acknowledged via e-mail.
- The title of the presentation and the list of authors that you submit are final, and may not be changed.
- The abstract that you submit will be considered to be your final abstract that will be printed in the abstract book for the 2017 Eastern Analytical Symposium.
- Presenting authors of contributed oral and poster submissions will be notified by July 15, 2017 of the status of the abstract and its session assignment.
Areas of Interest
|Atomic Spectroscopy||Industrial Hygiene||Process Analytical Science|
|Bioanalysis||Ion Chromatography||Protein Analysis|
|Capillary Electrophoresis||IR Spectroscopy||Quality-by-Design|
|Conservation Sciences||Laboratory Management||Raman Spectroscopy|
|Consumer Products Analysis||Laboratory Miniaturization||Sample Preparation|
|Data Analysis||Ligand Binding Assays||Science Education|
|Environmental Analysis||Mass Spectrometry||Size Exclusion Chromatography|
|ESR Spectroscopy||Microchemistry||Solid State Analysis|
|Food Analysis||Microscopy||Space Analytics|
|Forensic Analysis||Nanoparticles||Supercritical Fluid Chromatography|
|Gas Chromatography||Near-Infrared Spectroscopy||Surface Science|
|HPLC||NMR Spectroscopy||Thermal Analysis|
|ICP/MS||Pharmaceutical Analysis||Very/Ultra High-Pressure LC|
|Immunochemistry||Polymer Analysis||Vibrational Spectroscopy|