An Employment Bureau is available to provide ample opportunity for employees to meet prospective employers. The Employment Bureau is located in the Exposition area and is free to all registered attendees.
The Employment Bureau will operate from 9:00a.m. until 4:00p.m. on Monday and Tuesday. On Wednesday, the hours will be 9:00a.m. to 1:00p.m. Job postings will be available for applicant review beginning at 11:00 a.m. on Monday morning. Interviews will not be scheduled until 12:00noon on Monday. Job postings are continually updated during EAS and applicants are encouraged to visit the Job Posting bulletin boards on a regular basis.
Back by popular demand!
- All resumes must be submitted in a SEARCHABLE PDF file format. This is to make it easier and faster for employers to find prospective applicants.
- Employers will be given access to EAS’s secure portal to search and review resumes on-line.
• In order for employers to find you faster you must supply the Employment Bureau with a copy of your resume in a PDF file on a FLASH DRIVE (paper copies will NOT be accepted). Your resume should be no longer than two (2) pages in length. Your flash drive will be returned to you once the file has been downloaded.
• Advance registration for the EAS Employment Bureau is not permitted. You must bring your resume on a FLASH DRIVE (paper copies will not be accepted) to the Employment Bureau Applicant Registration desk when you arrive at the symposium.
• Postings of current job openings will be available for your review in the Job Posting Area. Access to these postings is offered to all attendees registered for EAS.
• If you wish to contact an employer regarding a job posting, you may contact them directly or leave a note for that employer using the Employer ID# that appears on the posting; be sure to list your mobile phone number and/or email address for them to contact you. Notes should be placed in the appropriate envelope under the job posting.
• Interested employers will contact you directly via the email address or phone number listed on the resume, so be sure to list your mobile phone number.
• If you would like a copy of the EAS Employment Bureau Job Postings please inquire at the Employment Bureau Registration desk. The Job Postings will be mailed after the close of EAS.
• Advance registration of employers is permitted for the EAS Employment Bureau. Someone from your company must register and attend EAS. Job postings may be submitted on your Company stationery (please include job title, description, location, and contact information) or by filling out the EAS Job Opening form and forward them no later than Friday, November 10, 2017 to: email@example.com
• When you arrive at the Employment Bureau, check-in at the Employer Registration desk. You will receive your Employer identification number at this time. A number will be assigned for each job opening. These numbers will be used for all communications with prospective applicants, as well as with the Employment Bureau. Job postings may be submitted on your Company stationery (please include job title, description, location, and contact information) or by filling out the EAS Job Opening form. If advance submission of Job openings is not possible, these may be submitted after you register with the Employment Bureau on site.
• Resumes of prospective applicants will be available for your review on-line through EAS’s secure portal*. Each employer will receive their access code on-site through the Employment Bureau. Access to resumes will be restricted to employers with job openings registered with the Employment Bureau and the portal will close at the end of EAS on Wednesday, November 15. Note: No hard copies of resumes will be printed.
• If you wish to contact an applicant regarding their qualifications you may contact them directly by using the email address or phone number listed on the resume.
• Throughout each day be sure to check for responses and other communications from prospective applicants in the envelope under the job posting. Messages will be labeled with the Employer ID# for the specific job opening desired and contact information.
• Employers registered with the EAS Employment Bureau may request an electronic PDF file of the EAS Employment Resume book. Please inquire at the Employment Bureau Registration desk.
*Please Note: Access to the secure portal with all the resumes will be closed down at the end of EAS on Wednesday, November 15th