An Employment Bureau is available to provide ample opportunity for employees to meet prospective employers. The Employment Bureau is located on the 3rd Floor of the Crowne Plaza Conference Center and is free to all registered attendees.
The Employment Bureau will operate from 9:00am until 4:00pm on Monday and Tuesday. On Wednesday, the hours will be 9:00am to 1:00pm Job postings will be available for applicant review beginning at 11:00am on Monday morning. Interviews will not be scheduled until after 12:00noon on Monday. Job postings are continually updated during EAS and applicants are encouraged to visit the Job Posting bulletin boards on a regular basis.
NEW THIS YEAR!
- All resumes can be submitted and sent via email once you have registered for the conference! Resumes must be submitted in a SEARCHABLE PDF file format. This is to make it easier and faster for employers to find prospective applicants.
- Employers will be given access to EAS’s secure portal to search and review resumes on-line.
• Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org any time after you have registered for the conference. (Resumes will only be accepted following conference registration). In order for employers to find you faster you must submit your resume in a PDF file format. Your resume should be no longer than two (2) pages in length.
• On-site registration for the EAS Employment Bureau is also available. You must bring your resume on a FLASH DRIVE (paper copies will not be accepted) to the Employment Bureau Applicant Registration desk when you arrive at the symposium. Alternately you may also email your resume, once you have completed registration, to the above email address.
• Postings of current job openings will be available for your review in the Job Posting Area. Access to these postings is offered to all attendees registered for EAS.
• If you wish to contact an employer regarding a job posting, you may contact them directly or leave a note for that employer with the Employment Bureau; be sure to list your mobile phone number and/or email address for them to contact you.
• Interested employers will contact you directly via the email address or phone number listed on the resume, so be sure to list your mobile phone number.
• If you would like a copy of the EAS Employment Bureau Job Postings please inquire at the Employment Bureau Registration desk. The Job Postings will be emailed after the close of EAS.
• Advance registration of employers is permitted for the EAS Employment Bureau. Someone from your company must register and attend EAS. Job postings may be submitted on your Company stationery (please include job title, description, location, and contact information). You may submit electronically by filling out the EAS Job Opening form or your company’s job posting form and emailing them no later than Friday, November 10, 2017 to: email@example.com. Job postings will be accepted any time after your company has registered for EAS.
• When you arrive at the Employment Bureau, check-in at the Employer Registration desk. Job postings may be submitted on your Company stationery (please include job title, description, location, and contact information) or by filling out the EAS Job Opening form. If advance submission of Job openings is not possible, these may be submitted in a hard copy form after you register with the Employment Bureau on site.
• Resumes of prospective applicants will be available for your review on-line through EAS’s secure portal*. Each employer will receive their access code on-site through the Employment Bureau. Access to resumes will be restricted to employers with job openings registered with the Employment Bureau and the portal will close at the end of EAS on Wednesday, November 15. Note: No hard copies of resumes will be printed.
• If you wish to contact an applicant regarding their qualifications you may contact them directly by using the email address or phone number listed on the resume.
•Throughout the day be sure to check for email responses and other communications from prospective applicants so that an on-site interview can be scheduled, if appropriate.
• Employers registered with the EAS Employment Bureau may request an electronic PDF file of the EAS Employment Resume book. Please inquire at the Employment Bureau Registration desk.
*Please Note: Access to the secure portal with all the resumes will be closed down at the end of EAS on Wednesday, November 15th
Contact Bernadette Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need more information