ANALYTICAL IN MOTION
The Eastern Analytical Symposium and Exposition is the second largest conference and exposition for laboratory science in the U.S. dedicated to the needs of analytical chemists and those in the allied sciences. We offer high quality cutting-edge technical sessions and state-of-the-art short courses, workshops and seminars. We invite you to be a part of the program by contributing a paper for oral or poster consideration. Please note that all abstracts must be submitted electronically via the EASweb site. The poster submission is from September 1 – 30, 2014. Please carefully review the following information:
- All contributed poster abstracts must be submitted through our web site at www.EAS.org/asubmit. No faxed, e-mailed, or mailed abstracts will be accepted.
- Please note that no one author may submit and present more than two posters.
- All abstracts must be a maximum of 250 words or less.
- All abstracts will be acknowledged via e-mail.
- The title of the presentation and the list of authors that you submit are final, and may not be changed.
- The abstract that you submit will be considered to be your final abstract that will be printed in the abstract book for the 2014 Eastern Analytical Symposium.
- Presenting authors of contributed poster submissions will be notified by October 15, 2014 of the status of the abstract and its session assignment.
Areas of Interest
|Chemometrics||Laboratory Management||Science Education|
|Conservation Sciences||Laboratory Miniaturization||Sensors|
|Consumer Product Analysis||Liquid Chromatography (HPLC/UHPLC)||Sample Preparation (SPME / SFE / Microextraction)|
|Environmental Analysis||Mass Spectrometry (all areas)||Separation Sciences (all areas)|
|Food Analysis||Microchemistry||Solid State Analysis|
|Forensic Analysis||Microscopy||Space Analytics|
|Gas Chromatography||Nanoscale||Spectroscopy (all areas)|
|Hyphenated Methods||Pharmaceutical Analysis||Surface Science|
|Industrial Hygiene||Process Analytical Science||Trace Level Analysis|